This start-up is making huge strides using NLP, Computer Vision, ASR, and other technologies to further improve the restaurant industry. Join the team to help optimize restaurant technologies through the use of Machine Learning and AI.
This role may be worked remotely from anywhere within the United States and Canada.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support services before they go live through activities such as system design consulting, developing software platforms and frameworks, capacity planning.
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, and overall system health.
- Scale systems sustainably through mechanisms like automation, and evolve systems by pushing for changes that improve reliability and velocity.
- Practice sustainable incident response and blameless postmortems.
Here are some skills you should have:
- Experience designing large-scale distributed systems.
- Experience designing and developing software oriented towards systems automation.
- Ability to debug, optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- Systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with effective communication skills and a sense of drive.
- Experience building scalable systems using tools designed to deal with infrastructure as code
- BS/MS in equivalent experience in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, or related field
- 7+ years of relevant experience in software design, including debugging, performance analysis, and testing designs.
- 5+ years of experience in building large scale data infrastructure and pipelines