My client is a VERY well funded (Series C, $80m+) entertainment video platform. The company boasts some industry legends as founders and board members, including some of the original Facebook team.
I am in the market for a Senior Back Engineer, with a wealth of knowledge of in at least one OO language. You will be responsible for developing exciting, world-class software, with an extremely smart team. I am looking for people who are looking to build a completely new kind of product and who have a passion for highly-scalable backend services.
What You'll Do:
- Develop world-class, scalable backend software and services
- Brainstorming, designing, implementing, and rolling out the next generation of the streaming system to handle an order of magnitude more channels, users, and recordings
- Automating the system config, consistently deploying both new hardware systems and code in cloud infrastructure, there is no choice but to heavily automate the infrastructure
What you'll bring:
- Strong experience with at least one: Java - Python - Go - Scala - Ruby - RoR - Clojure - Kafka - Node
- At least 4 years' experience with enterprise-level backend engineering
- Experience with cloud technologies - AWS, Azure, GCP
- Significant experience creating scalable, distributed services
- Hands-on experience with container technologies (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos) - Nice to have
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Industry Leading Benefits ($5k professional development, $2k holiday, unlimited PTO)
- Work with some industry legends