Our client is the leading solution for personal finance management software and is committed to helping people lead healthy financial lives.
I’m looking for a Senior Web Developer to join their fast-paced software development team building the next generation of web applications.
In this role you will:
- Develop and enforce best practices in front-end development while working with requirements from key stakeholders across the organization.
- Participate in the planning, design, and implementation of features.
- Work with small teams that consist of engineers, product managers, and UX designers.
- Ensure the delivery of quality front-end solutions.
- Engineer products that meet future scalability, performance, security, and quality goals while maintaining a cohesive user experience across different components and products.
- Be a technical lead & hands-on engineer architecting and writing high-quality code following the best architecture and design standards.
- Interact with cross-functional teams to understand requirements and perform the corresponding technical implementation.
- Work closely with technical leads and other engineers to architect stable & long-term solutions. See the big picture and plan for long-term success.
- Ensure high quality by thoroughly testing your code, including unit testing, and partnering closely with the QA team for integrated testing.
- Design, build, and, if necessary, rebuild code that meets high standards for non-functional requirements like performance and scaling.
- Be responsive and proactive to customer feedback and take prompt appropriate actions whenever needed.
- Prepare meaningful technical documentation of the work you perform.
- Follow Kanban principles and processes that govern the software development life cycle.
- Develop domain knowledge in personal finance.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or related area
- 5+ years of experience building complex web applications
- Excellent application design and coding skills
- Experienced working in Agile teams
- Excellent communication skills – being able to clearly articulate technical concepts and issues
- Confident yet humble in attitude, open to receiving feedback, and adjust as needed
- Learning mindset, curious about new things