Intelletec is seeking a Senior Software Engineer, Web Infrastructure to join their clients growing team as they are rapidly scaling their digital platform. Our client is the #1 performing native advertising platform that helps brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, improve, and debug complex, scalable distributed systems.
- Find solutions to optimize bottle-necks and general system wide performance. Always on the lookout to keep the tech stack updated with current standards.
- Write extensible scalable and test-driven code.Take part in technical planning and architectural decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members on designing scalable, well tested, and well documented web architecture, including APIs and backend systems.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical spec reviews.
- Provide mentorship to interns and junior engineers.
What you'll bring to the table:
- Have at least 5+ years of experience building scalable backend systems with Ruby on Rails
- Strong understanding of scalable system design for web-based APIs and backend processing systems
- Basic knowledge on AWS or other equivalent cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, etc.).
- You have experience working with modern frontend libraries and frameworks (eg. React, Redux, Jest etc.)
- Experience working with relational databases and key-value stores.
Benefits of joining:
- A remote first company
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits on day one of employment
- RRSP Matching
- Work from home reimbursements
- Global WeWork membership