Senior Software Engineer with a Series B funded start up | Portland & Salt Lake City
We have partnered with an exciting start-up which have an awesome platform which offers consumers the chance to rent items by partnering with local businesses and active users. They are bringing rentals to communities so everyone can have access to more items — from bikes and surfboards to camping equipment and air purifiers.
With over 40MM in funding from top investment firms like Founders Fund, Ripple, and some of Silicon Valley's top angel investors, they are now in an exciting growth period and are hiring in Portland, OR and Salt Lake City, UT.
- Their engineering team is small enough that you'll know all your co-workers by name, but established enough that you won't lack for resources.
- You'll work in a team tasked with architecting and building both consumer and logistics-facing APIs, production and analytics-facing databases
- Work on Billing systems for both fiat and cryptocurrencies, and much more.
- Work in their infrastructure which powers a fast-growing two-sided marketplace with complex order routing logistics.
- Demonstrable contributions to a Python-based consumer or enterprise application that is in production with paying customers
- They are a Python/Postgres/AWS shop, and you're expected to hit the ground running with these technologies while you come up to speed on their business specifics. They're building their future on a clean stack based on Flask, GraphQL, Graphene, BigQuery and more.
- Participation in an on-call rotation. They are serverless so this happens a lot less than you'd expect.
- Work a few days a week in the office (either Salt Lake or Portland).