Our client is developing process cognition technologies that understand how businesses operate. They’re improving people’s work lives by helping to automate routine tasks, allowing them to focus on higher value work and more meaningful interactions. They’re applying the latest advances in computer vision and machine learning to deliver the insights and tools businesses need to empower the digital workforce.
They’ve built the first AI platform that can understand a company’s workflows through simple observation, dramatically improving their organizational understanding. If you’re interested in designing and building a new category of business tools, and radically improving operations for some of the largest companies in the world, get in touch.
- Individual contributor responsible for leading the functional and proof of value activities of sales campaigns alongside the broader Sales team.
- This involves understanding prospect's unique business requirements and the ability to respond with a compelling, value-driven vision to the prospect C-suite.
- The Sr. Sales Engineer will deliver value-based presentations to prospects and assist them with assessments of our platform.
- Additionally, they will work with our R&D and Product teams to incorporate client feedback to shape the future of our platform.
- Lead end-to-end pre sales campaign
- Develop strong value-based presentations
- Deliver RFxs, custom demos, and proofs of value
- Perform tailored, high-level demonstrations of business value
- The ideal candidate has a broad technical background. The role does not require an operator's depth of expertise. A Solutions Engineer with a multi-disciplined theoretical approach to resolving technical hurdles based on broad enterprise technical experience will excel in this role.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a client-facing pre-sales or business-driven professional services role
- Available to travel up to 50% of the time
- BS in Engineering preferred
- RPA sales or delivery experience (UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism, OpenSpan, WorkFusion, or Nice specifically)
- Process-driven consulting at the C-level
- Management consulting