Intelletec is partnered with a legal Legal Tech company that has built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. Note the role can either be based in San Francisco Bay Area, Austin or Los Angeles.
Currently, they are seeking a Staff Software Engineering to support seamless partner onboarding and integrations to ensure customers and partners have a great experience. You will work with internal and external stakeholders to reduce friction in the integrated user experience, and unlock powerful new platform capabilities, all while building exceptional applications in multiple languages
The ideal candidate should have a strong background in software design, developing and managing the delivery of highly scalable, micro-services driven cloud-based systems, leveraging a combination of Java, Kotlin, .NET, Angular, and AWS platforms.
- Research, design, and build key new parts of the platform. You will scrutinize and reason clearly about the technology and architecture choices, identify tradeoffs and challenges, and communicate these to the rest of the team
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as product, design, infrastructure, and security to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of our developments
- Design, build, and maintain beautiful, robust, and powerful APIs or services so that complex business logic can be gracefully handled by multiple internal and external customers
- Help debug and solve critical production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Develop prototypes for new workflows and systems, deliver work early and often to real customers, and iterate your development based on feedback
- Develop, test and maintain work to meet security, scalability and performance requirements so that our work runs reliably and efficiently at large-scale
- Measure the effectiveness of our engineering work, and use data to drive decisions to help our users and their customers
- Advise the leadership team on key technical considerations related to the future of Revenue & Reporting products from the platform perspective
If interested please get in touch