We have partnered with a well established Fintech firm growing their Analytics Team
This is a great opportunity to interact with senior level decision makers and join a newly created team.
Experience working for a financial Services firm required
Individual will be responsible for leading and conducting key analyses and statistical modeling and collaborate with multiple departments including credit risk, and marketing.
- Utilize advanced mathematical, statistical, and analytical expertise to research, collect, analyze, and interpret large datasets
- Build and test predictive models including but not limited to credit risk, fraud, response, and offer acceptance propensity
- Responsible for the development, testing, validation, tracking, and performance enhancement of statistical models leading to new innovative origination strategies within marketing, sales, finance, and underwriting
- Leverage advanced analytics to develop innovative portfolio surveillance solutions to track and forecast loan losses, that influence key business decisions related to pricing optimization, credit policy and overall profitability strategy
- Present modeling and data analysis to management and other business partners
- M.S. degree or higher in Statistics, Math, Data Science, Computer Science, or equivalent quantitative field
- Extensive experience building predictive models (including linear and logistic regression, decision trees, random forest, and gradient boosting) in R, Python, or SAS
- 5-10 years of statistical modeling experience within the financial services industry
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and experience working with databases