Intelletec has teamed up with a global leader in brand protection. They are seeking an experienced Technical Program Manager that can take our product development teams to the next level.
About the role
- Manage complex software development, architecture, and integration projects
- Lead quarterly and monthly release planning in a scaled Agile environment
- Work directly with Product Management, Engineering, and other functional teams to ensure successful delivery of key initiatives.
- Manage the scope, schedule, and resources for key initiatives.
- Drive key projects and features from inception through delivery
- Track project deliverables and maintain project metrics
- Provide clear and concise communication
- Develop and ensure adoption of Agile methodology
- Work with Scrum teams, facilitate key Agile rituals, act as an agile coach and for multiple teams.
- Foster and model a collaborative team environment
- Bachelor of Science (Computer Science or relevant field)
- 6 or more years of technical software program/project management
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a dedicated Scrum master and/or Agile coach
- Experience leading or managing medium-large scale SaaS/Cloud based projects
- Excellent verbal communication
- High attention to detail with ability to synthesize information from multiple sources
- Exposure to a wide variety of software project management methodologies and frameworks
- Collaborative and energetic team player who thrives in a dynamic, entrepreneurial
- Advanced Degree
- PMP certification
- Certified Scrum Master/Professional (CSM, CSP)
- Familiarity with SAFe (SPC certification a plus)