A fast growing Series B Marketing company are seeking a Senior Technical Program Manager as a senior individual contributor to a fast growing company.
- You should have at least 5 years of digital marketing experience, program management history of working in a product/engineering oriented startup.
- This is a leadership role in our organization,and you will have ownership to drive new product line development and expansions to existing product lines, for data-driven products which help expand a dual-sided marketplace
- You will report to the Head of Data and you need to be data-driven, self-starting, and proactive.
- Your role is crucial to bringing customers together with influencers.
- Be obsessed about the needs of the customer(s) who use both sides of a marketplace, and ensure that any initiative we launch serves their needs
- Work within a Data team to technically understand the impact of services which may include: data streaming, APIs, data warehousing, uptime and service guarantees
- Manage the end to end process of creating customer-driven releases of software, from story development, to agile standups and retrospectives, technical specs, and release management
- You must be obsessed, and always looking out for what could possibly go wrong, and trying to proactively shorten the time it takes to launch products by reducing scope where appropriate or identifying bottlenecks, or issues which require proactive escalation.
- Lead cross functional development on new technology from design through delivery
- Work with remote teams to deliver supporting software and services in sync with launch timelines
- Communicate regularly with senior management on status, risks and change control
- Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Familiarity with technologies such as Spark, python, Java, Scala, Redshift, Postgres, machine learning, deep learning
- Experience working with the agile methodology
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in technical program/project management
- 5+ years of experience defining projects, collecting requirements, writing detailed functional and test specifications, coordinating efforts to scope, schedule, and deploy new features sets
- Experience working in a startup and juggling multiple responsibilities
- Deep, proven experience in digital marketing - you must know it inside and out!
- Proactive self-starter who thrives on creating scalable processes and solving problems. You must be self-motivated, self-reliant, and a self-starter with the ability to achieve broadly communicated objectives with minimal supervision
My client have a package worth $170,000k including equity, to find out more please get in touch.