Our client, is the nation’s leading retail and compliance management platform built to help legal cannabis retailers grow their businesses. They serves more than 1,000 cannabis retailers throughout the United States. They processes more than $2.5 billion in sales annually, or 1 in every 4 dollars of legal cannabis sold in the U.S., through its point-of-sale platform. Currently, they have offices in San Jose, California, and Portland, Oregon
We are looking for a talented senior UX professional who wants to help us define an industry that could grow to over $20B in 4 years or less. Our product team is pioneering a new way for canna-businesses to run and our goal is to provide the most efficient and profitable way to run a canna-business while simplifying legal compliance.
We are looking for a candidate who can design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You must be adept at working in a fast-paced environment that ships updates and new features often and with speed.
You will deliver critical product releases to our growing customer base and make sure all design decisions are based upon sound user-centered research.
You should be familiar with design at every level of a shipping software product, from research and insight gathering — to wireframes, polished interactive prototypes, and testing.
You should be comfortable with understanding real-life workflows, mapping those to the digital domain, and simplifying things every step of the way.
Our Ideal Candidate Has:
- 4+ years of UX experience
- Strong fundamentals in design thinking, human centered design, and information architecture
- The ability to rapidly produce prototypes at the right fidelity for the job at hand
- Top notch communication and copywriting skills
- Strong browser-based software fundamentals (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
- Experience working with a technical product team on mobile AND Desktop/Web apps
- Experience working on a high level startup or b2b product preferred
- Passion for the industry
- Payment industry experience
- Frontend engineering experience
- Experience developing style guides and component libraries
- around $150,000 + equity