A New York-based Ad-Tech Company, who have developed a real-world AdTech solution utilizing the blockchain are looking for a Senior UX Designer to join the team.
Their product, which brings together consumer identity, market data, and analytics has grown significantly since the Company's inception in 2016.
- Design and Architect UI/UX for software products
- Create and maintain our style guide
- Facilitate product visions and UX requirements by conceiving, wireframing, sketching and prototyping digital products for multiple device types.
- Translate concepts into mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Be responsible for implementing good UX practice.
- To conduct relevant and ongoing user-testing for any given project.
- Rapidly test and iterate designs in order to progress them into validated prototypes.
- Collaborate with other design team members and product stakeholders.
- 5+ years in UX/UI Design for software products
- Ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders: Product Management, Engineering, and Marketing on all stages of the product development lifecycle
- Comfortable with using prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions
- Experience delivering user-centred UX design
- Experience in user testing, interviews and other relevant techniques
- Experience in creating wireframes, screen flows and overall software design
- Experience creating User Stories as the first step to implementing improvements
- Degree or equivalent experience in technology or design
- AdTech experience is a must for this role