Our client's design team is looking for a senior-level UX designer with strong mobile experience, having worked on an app with tens of thousands of users. You will join our small internal team on a full-time basis to help us as we continue to improve and iterate on our digital products.
Our client is full of passionate, talented, and self-motivated people, and we take a highly collaborative approach to our work. The design is involved in all phases of a project to ensure we're building products that people actually use and appreciate, so you'll need a full range of UX, organization, system thinking, prototyping and UI design skills to attack these challenges.
As a Senior UX Designer, you'll be responsible for a variety of assigned features and projects, functioning as an extension of the internal team through short-burst design sprints and lots of collaboration. In this role, you will:
- Own and contribute to assigned projects through breakout creative sessions, research, concept boards, wireframes, flows, visual design, and handoff
- Partner with the design team as we continue to expand, organize, and streamline our design system with components, patterns and shared libraries
- Express ideas and solutions through sketches, quick prototypes, and/or diagrams
- Present ideas to the Design Director, VP of Product and other stakeholders
- Be responsible for your weekly assignments through self-organization, communication, and time management
- Participate in daily standup meetings and impromptu collaborative discussions
We're looking for candidates that:
- Have at least 2-3 years of native mobile product experience under your belt
- Are highly organized
- Have a polished portfolio showcasing native mobile apps
- Work iteratively and can think from a user's perspective
- Are self-motivated and can learn new skills quickly
- Can communicate well in person and remotely
- Have experience working with today's modern design tools (Figma, Zeplin etc.)
- Have cross-platform experience, as well as prototyping experience
This position will be full-time and on-site.
If you're interested, you can get a glimpse into our product here