The Senior Web Engineer plays a vital role in digital communications campaign development and rollouts. The role is responsible for architecting, designing, coding, and modifying highly scalable interactive web solutions, from layout to function. Strive to create visually appealing websites that feature user-friendly design and clear navigation. The focus will be on the development of “microsite” landing pages that support specific “next best actions” personalized for users that are targeted by outbound media channels. Ideally has experience working the latest front-end frameworks.
This is a key role in the Company's Behavior Change Marketing organization. Trigger behavioral changes that reduce healthcare spend while increasing quality of life -- this is more than just a marketing job! Come on board and help us define and build the team
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Works closely with designers, development teams, marketing managers and business analysts to deliver robust scalable solutions to meet our digital marketing needs.
- Design and build a robust framework that supports component and template reuse across different brand sites.
- Maintain a high degree of technical competence with the latest web technologies: React, Angular, Node.js Express.js and deploying into the cloud and containerized environments
- Establishes strong, effective, working relationships with the client base across the organization.
- Good understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, responsive design for mobile rendering, general web functions, and standards.
- Strong communicator to independently manage working relationships with multiple teams in an “agile marketing” operating model
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to website deployment
- Build dynamic content into the website, customized for campaigns as needed Conduct quality assurance (QA) testing, work with graphic/UX designers and project managers to achieve production-ready versions
- Navigate and troubleshoot issues as they arise, proactive in preventing recurring issues
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUCCEED:
- 6+ years of professional experience developing customer-facing websites, preference for healthcare experience
- Experience in delivering highly complex web solutions in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience working with business partners to create detailed functional and technical specifications
- Experience working in cross-functional and distributed teams using Scrum/Agile development methodologies.
- Clear communicator, able to accurately define deliverable timelines and stick to them
- Passionate about effecting positive change in healthcare
- An aptitude and interest in learning new technologies, advancing knowledge of coding
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and to juggle and prioritize tasks, seeks supervisory assistance as appropriate