One of New Yorks hottest Cyber Security companies is seeking a Windows Application Developer (Win32 C Developer) to join their team, to help grow their decentralized authentication platform, to their global user base. After successful funding rounds at the end of last year, and backing by Samsung this year, the team has gone from strength to strength and are rapidly growing the team.
Windows Application Developer (Win32 C Developer)
- Writing new authentication providers and updating existing ones
- Work in large enterprise software settings and lifecycles
- 80% of your time will be spent hands-on coding and architecture
Skills and requirements:
- 3+ years Windows Internals experience
- Windows Authentication Stack experience preferred (credential providers, SSPs, APs, Domain Controllers)
- 3+ years experience with C
- BLE nice to have
- An ability to collaborate and effectively communicate difficult engineering tasks.
- Fiery passion for security!
If interested, apply directly or email email@example.com