Hawthorne, CA, United States
- Our Sensors and Optics Development team works to design and manufacture high performance electronic and optical sensors for the world's most advanced launch vehicles and spacecraft. The team designs sensors ranging from smart digital transducers to sophisticated tracking laser range finders. These designs range in production quantities from single unit experimental prototypes to large scale productions of 1000s of units per year. We are seeking experienced, innovative electrical engineers to help build the world's next generation of space transports.
- Electronics design of high reliability, mixed signal circuits including integrated analog opto-electronics, low noise signal conditioners, and power supplies.
- Work closely with other hardware, software, manufacturing and production engineers to develop products from requirements capture through production, assembly, and testing.
- Assist in the development of automated equipment for production and test, including qualification and acceptance test procedures.
- Develop world class designs for low cost, high volume, and high performance systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in electrical engineering, physics, or similar technical area of study.
- 3 years of experience with the design and production of mixed analog and digital electronics.
- Experience with high reliability products such as automotive, medical or aerospace.
- Proficiency with schematic capture, layout, analysis.
- Experience with electronics testing and bring-up.
PREFERRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Advanced techniques: Spectral analysis, real-time processing, sensors, actuators and control.
- Advanced design: High speed signals, transmission lines, and differential routing.
- Proficiency with computing tools such as Python, Matlab, and C
- Familiarity with FPGA design and VHDL
- Working understanding of standardized environmental testing
- Experience in a fast-paced test environment with flight hardware or equivalent