Our client is on the cutting edge of the home equity investment field, wanting homeowners to be debt-free while creating an entryway to liberate the wealth of their homes. As they continue to scale, they’re looking for a motivated Talent Acquisition Partner to join their growing Talent Team.
You'll work closely with the production hiring manager, leadership, and the TA and HR teams who are passionate about building high-performing teams while fostering an inclusive and innovative culture. You'll support the full scope of talent acquisition and engagement from sourcing candidates, building a network, developing a pipeline and talent management, reporting directly to the TA Partner Lead.
- Perform full-cycle, high-volume recruiting for our highly talented production teams for a variety of roles (e.g., sales, processors, underwriters, funders, closers, etc.)
- Source/screen passive and active candidates within a variety of career stages.
- Build and maintain relationships with hiring managers to ensure a smooth and efficient recruiting and hiring process.
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their hiring needs, define sourcing strategies, and execute to hire the highest quality talent.
- Lead interview panels through debriefs and support in making informed hiring decisions.
- Must be very organized and able to create and present weekly reports for management.
- Maintain our ATS system (e.g. Greenhouse) and leverage data to keep hiring managers updated on recruiting and hiring performance.
- Understand the real estate and banking industry, the changing workforce, and compensation.
What You'll Have:
- 5+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience in the banking or mortgage lending industry.
- Must be very organized.
- Exceptional networking experience.
- Proven competence in Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, LinkedIn Recruiter, and application tracking systems (Greenhouse experience is a plus).
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills, ability to interact with all levels throughout the organization.
- Team player paired with a positive “can-do” attitude.
- The ability to go beyond your standardized templates because you genuinely want to make an excellent experience for every candidate.
- Health Insurance
- Unlimited PTO, paid holidays, personal/sick days, maternity and paternity leave, leave of absence
- 401(k) + Equity
- Professional Development
- Flexible hours
- 100% Remote
- WFH Stipend