Intelletec has partnered with a leading solar energy company is looking for a qualified and motivated candidate to fill a Service Field Technician role on their growing team. This opportunity will be based out of the company's headquarters in Pewaukee, WI.
As a service technician, the individual will be responsible for monitoring, maintenance, and repair for photovoltaic systems including report generation, performance analysis, and fieldwork, primarily throughout WI. The company has already installed solar panels on more than 450 commercial and industrial buildings, producing over 82 megawatts of solar energy annually.
The company is committed to sustainability and the environment, believing that solar energy is the key to a sustainable future and is dedicated to making it accessible to everyone. They also provide educational programs and events to promote solar energy awareness and encourage people to switch to clean energy.
- Respond to tickets assigned from Asset Management Team
- Routine site maintenance
- Preventative maintenance, including detailed notes, descriptions of issues, and photos
- Warranty repair and replacement
- Troubleshooting issues, evaluating alternative options, and proposing solutions
- Testing, analyzing, and repairing problems in photovoltaic inverters and monitoring systems, as well as other power electronics of large-scale solar projects
- Maintaining and securing test devices, tools, and assigned vehicles
- Ensure that service commitments are met within an expected response time
- Commercial / industrial electrical or solar experience
- Detailed knowledge of the NEC
- Critical thinking skills in real-time, and the ability to create detailed documentation and assessment of all tasks at hand
- Travel to local and remote sites
- Ability to work with other teams and departments to get the task done
- Detailed knowledge of solar industry best practices
- Electrical experience with commercial photovoltaic installations
- Electrical license
- NABCEP certification or other component-specific solar certifications
- Full-time position with competitive base salary commensurate with experience, bonus opportunities, 401(k) and health benefits
- Great opportunity to get work with a well-respected fast-growing company in an up and coming industry
- Opportunity for advancement