A startup working to make government interactions easier is searching for a Site Reliability Engineer to join its expanding team. They are a venture-backed company with $12mm invested from well-known companies alone. You will be part of a company helping to build elegant solutions to complex problems which have been problematic around the globe!
- Build and operate state of the art infrastructure
- Implement industry best practices for infrastructure and infrastructure security
- Build tooling to assist SRE and SWE
- Participate in code and configuration reviews
- Craft solid and clearly explained designs, design docs, and documentation
- Showcase company contributions and experiences in the field at industry conferences
- Strong knowledge of modern infrastructure systems, especially Kubernetes, Docker, and AWS.
- Experience writing simple, readable, useful Go
- Good sense of simplicity, robustness, and resilience in infrastructure design and configuration
- Experience working in a production environment with zero or very minimal downtime