My client is building a powerful, easy-to-use cloud platform to host anything online: from simple static sites to complex applications with dozens of microservices. They're a talented and diverse group solving a problem faced by every development team. This company was founded in 2018, and raised Seed Funding, and now are onto their Series A Funding. They provide a unified cloud solution so that developers aren't forced to chose between AWS or Heroku.This organization has been consistently building out their design and engineering team, and they're scaling for growth now. This is a really exciting time to join them.
By joining at an early stage, you will design and build the cloud infrastructure you've always wanted for yourself, and make decisions that will shape our product and company, directly impacting developers around the globe.
We are looking for engineers with deep specialization in cloud infrastructure. We are particularly interested in experience with container orchestration, low-level networking, and storage management.
- Own the core infrastructure across multiple data centers and regions.
- Help offer unique capabilities to customers through infrastructure innovation.
- Plan and architect for rapidly increasing scale.
- Debug issues at all levels in our infrastructure stack.
- Improve the performance and reliability of our infrastructure through increased observability, load testing, and chaos engineering.
- Participate in our on-call rotation, with the rest of the engineering team.
- Experience building and scaling cloud infrastructure.
- Experience developing, maintaining, and debugging production systems at scale.
- Experience building, operating and scaling Kubernetes clusters.
- Experience with infrastructure-as-code tools like Terraform, Pulumi, and Ansible.
- Familiarity with observability tools like Datadog and SignalFx.
- Experience hosting PostgreSQL (or similar data stores) at scale.
- Security hardening skills, especially in the context of untrusted workloads.
- Competitive cash and equity compensation with early exercise options and extended exercise windows.
- 4 weeks of paid vacation, available from day one.
- 12 weeks of fully paid parental leave for all parents to bond with a newly born, adopted, or fostered child.
- Long-term disability, life insurance, and 401K plans.
- 100% employer-paid medical coverage and 99% employer-paid dental and vision coverage for you and a dependent. FSAs available too.
- Monthly wellness stipend.
- Continuous learning benefits & related support