We are starting to witness a massive shift in crypto from an investment to a currency. Eighteen months ago nearly the entire crypto ecosystem was contained inside Coinbase. Now, with the advent of DeFi, NFTs, and more widespread P2P transactions, most of the ecosystem lives in web3.
The wallet infrastructure hasn’t kept up. Seed phrase dependence, malicious apps, and hacks plague users. For the vision of crypto to fully manifest there must be a more secure, usable, and universally accessible option.
We are looking to hire multiple blockchain engineers who are interested in facing big challenges, and are able to build and support a growing and fast moving team. We love candidates who can understand complex systems, make quick decisions, mentor their team and are passionate about helping others perform at their best. If this describes you, get in touch with us!
What You'll Do
- Write, deploy, and operate smart contracts in production
- Engage in extensive written communication across design docs, specs, documentation, code reviews & post-mortem creation
- Own roadmaps, prioritization, technical architecture
- Analyze existing open sourced products to determine what infrastructure can be leveraged
- Develop and maintain cutting-edge decentralized applications in a fast-paced business environment
- Build documentation, systems and best practices to help the blockchain team scale
What You Need
- 2+ years experience with Solidity and smart contract development
- 3+ years experience with typescript
- Experience developing production applications in the cryptocurrency space
- Possess a deep understanding of web3 applications, which include experience in prior roles or personal projects
- Experience working with Ethereum and other EVM blockchains
- Comfort defining technical roadmaps for complex features that involve cross-collaborative teamwork
- Working knowledge of best-practice libraries and concepts