My digital client is looking for a Automation QA's to join their team, working on the development of a new automation suite in ruby. The business is going through a transition from Waterfall to Agile so they need someone to come in and promote automation best practices. We need people to join in the next 8 weeks.
- Opportunity to learn test Automation to framework level.
- Mobile a massive plus; Appium the preferred tool of choice
- Worked with Ruby automation tools; Watir
- Agile best practices; TDD, BDD (Cucumber), 3 Amigos
- Test planning from a manual and automation perspective.
- Exploratory and cross browser testing experience.
- Excellent communication skills are essential, as you will be working very closely with Engineers across Europe