An exciting Security start-up, with the stability of work with an established business are looking for a Software Delivery Manager based out of their new London Office.
This role reports directly to the CTO of the business to help deliver the continued development and progress of the SaaS platform, leading a team of growing talented developers.
The Company, a global provider of tech-enabled emergency response and professional services to the oil and gas and energy industry, have heavily invested in their new Saas based platform. The Product provides a holistic solution comprising software platforms providing real time global visibility of 100% of a client’s workforce, 24/7 managed services assisting clients managing their employee risk exposure and crisis management needs and professional services helping clients define and manage their crisis and emergency response requirements.
- Design and build an ever growing recently launched SaaS platform;
- Be one of the first members of a growing technology development team;
- Ensure the implementation of the best practices of software development;
- Manage tasks and team to get maximum proficiency;
- Test and prepare demonstrations;
- Ensure the quality of the code produced;
- Ensure technical success and delivery quality;
- Manage relationship with outsourced development partners and support CTO in developing the Technology Roadmap;
- Interact with 24/7 Monitoring & Response team to ensure support is provided to the SaaS platform.
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in application development and process design, and project delivery practices (mandatory);
- OutSystems project experience and certifications; (desirable)
- Microsoft .NET Framework experience;
- Experience in designing robust and scalable architectures and solutions and application performance;
- Degree in computer science or other technical related fields;
- Fluency in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Experience in Agile methodologies.