An award wining financial services company, who focus on specialist real estate lending and broking are looking for a SDET to join their growing internal development team.
They have built a number of bespoke applications over the last few years covering a lending origination and and investment portfolio platform, with more in the works to assist in the stunning growth the business has experienced in the past 4 years.
The group is currently backed by a large American Private Equity firm and are not strangers to the Sunday Times Profit and Fast Track top 100!
Role and Responsibilities
- Support the development of small changes and fixes for core business platforms
- Deliver and maintain a full set of automated regression tests across all business systems
- Set up an architect an automation framework for core systems
- Developing new tests
- Debugging core systems and applications
- Writing code, with in-depth knowledge
Your background and experience
- Working in an Agile environment
- GIT version control
- 3rd Party API integrations
- Selenium WebDriver
- 3+ Years experience working as a developer or SDET
- You enjoy breaking things!
They are looking for someone that is dynamic, energetic and likes to get stuck in with a growing company and growing team. No job is to big or small and happy to take on responsibility and execute from Day 1!