Intelletec is seeking a Software Engineer, Campaign Execution, to join their clients growing team as they are rapidly scaling their digital platform. Our client is the #1 performing native advertising platform that helps brands accelerate customer engagement and acquisition. This state-of-the-art platform is where some of the most progressive work in machine learning meets cutting-edge user experience.
What you'll be doing:
- Design, improve, and debug complex, scalable distributed systems.
- Write extensible, scalable, and test-driven code.
- Take part in sprint planning and architectural decision-making.
- Collaborate with team members on designing scalable, well-tested, and well-documented web architecture, including APIs and backend systems.
- Contribute to code reviews and technical spec reviews.
What you'll bring to the table:
- 2+ years of full-time work experience building highly performant web applications.
- 2+ years of full-stack engineering experience utilizing - React, Typescript, Redux, Ruby on Rails etc.
- Experience implementing client-facing projects end-to-end, from design to delivery.
- Strong understanding of scalable system design for web-based APIs and backend processing systems.
- Experience collaborating closely with Product & Design to design, implement and iterate on high impact end-to-end product experiences.
Benefits of joining:
- A remote first company
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits on day one of employment
- RRSP Matching
- Work from home reimbursements
- Global WeWork membership