We are working with a high impact startup working within Telematics and IoT who have already made huge leaps forward as a company. They have raised over $130m in funding with a very strong founding team who also founded Meraki - the cloud networking company which was bought by Cisco for $1.2 billion and remains one of its fastest growing businesses. They have innovated the space by using the very latest engineering methods and integrating with IoT. They are going through an exciting period of growth and are searching for ambitious and passionate engineers to join the team!
- To work collaboratively with the team to help in the development on the infrastructure which powers their IoT platform.
- Work on scaling the data ingestion and storage systems
- Help to support more and more connected devices
- Collaborate with engineers throughout the company to create new types of data analysis
- Experience working with backend programming languages; ideally Go
- Full-stack experience a plus; Typescript and React used for the web client
- Experience in a fast deployment environment where features are immediately used by customers
- Platform runs on AWS and is deployed on Terraform
- Experience working with distributed systems