Our partner is a marketplace where hospitality businesses and great talent find each other. From Michelin-star restaurants to small coffee shops, they make it easy for local businesses to find on-demand quality workers.
Here's some more info:
Join a small, tight knit team where your voice matters. Work with a tech stack that is awesome to use (Python/Django for web apps and APIs, Celery for background jobs, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, React or React Native for cross-platform mobile apps, AWS) in an environment of your choosing.
As a Full-Stack/Backend Engineer, you will work in a product team building new features and products across web and mobile. All of their engineers work across the full stack, so we take special care to make the experience as seamless and productive as possible. You will contribute to our process by developing best practices/conventions, tooling, and evaluating new libraries/technologies.
Some interesting & challenging problems they are currently tackling include:
- predicting gig pricing based on local supply & demand
- Using our graph of industry connections to enhance the experience for professionals and partners
- Level up our developer productivity with server-rendered mobile apps (Hyperview) and common design systems across mobile and web
- Develop features and products end to end on web and mobile
- Create and analyze A/B tests for new features
- Collaborate with PMs and designers to find the right approach to build a feature
- Provide feedback to engineers in the form of code reviews and comments on technical documents
2-4 years of experience with web development in production, preferably with the tools in theirr stack: Python/Django for web apps and APIs, Celery for background jobs, MySQL, Redis, ElasticSearch, React Native for cross-platform mobile apps
A deep understanding of best practices in UX, and the differences between web and mobile
Track record of launching and iterating on apps or large software projects
Enthusiasm for evaluating new services and technologies, and shaping the culture and values of the team
Health FSA and Dependent Care FSA
Open PTO – take the time you need
Weekly Lunch, snacks, drinks and fun hospitality events
For more information, please contact Jennifer@Intelletec.com