A VC funded ($8m) San Francisco start-up is looking for a Back End Software Engineer to join their ambitious engineering team. Their platform allows companies to assess technical talent using real world tasks. Making roles that are typically hard to assess easier, and cutting time off the whole interview process.
Their founding team is highly experienced with a strong track record of demonstrated startup success and has notable angel investors including Jeff Rothschild (founding member of Facebook)
- Design, build, and maintain core services and systems across multiple technologies such as virtual machines, docker, api servers, databases, etc.
- Write clean code with an eye towards performance and maintainability
- Work with engineering and product teams to build new features at large-scale
- 3+ Years of experience developing production-level services and applications in Golang
- Experience writing performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code
- Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems
This position pays up to 200k depending on experience + equity
My client are also flexible on time spent in the office (Part remote available but you must be local to San Fran)