Intelletec has partnered with a cloud-based SaaS startup providing a cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution for businesses.
The startup has raised over $300M in funding and is backed by investors such as Google Capital, General Catalyst, Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, as well as the founders of Instagram, Stripe, Nest, PayPal, Yelp, Dropbox, and Eventbrite, among others.
They are building THE world-class people platform for small businesses, and their growth engineering team is laser-focused on finding new and innovative ways to bring users on to it. The team operates in a fast-paced, data-driven environment where the goal is to optimize for learning to improve all points of the journey of becoming a customer.
They strongly value end-to-end ownership. Their growth engineers apply an entrepreneurial mindset to their day-to-day, working cross-functionally to master the ins and outs of the business, and using that knowledge to guide their work across a diverse tech stack, from creating front-end experiments, to working deep inside the product.
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- At least 5 years of full-stack software engineering experience
- Ability to deliver high-quality code across a diverse tech stack
- Strong communication and cross-functional partnership skills
- Strong critical thinking skills, and an obsession with making data-driven decisions
- Self-driven mindset, and the ability to work on a mix of open ended-experiment ideas and projects with detailed specifications
- Willingness to learn, and mentor others
- Experience with ES6, Ruby/Rails or similar (Django, Express, Play, etc.), and React or similar (Backbone, Angular, Ember, Vue, etc.)
- Experience working on Growth Engineering at another company
- Experience with event analytics (Amplitude, Mixpanel, Kissmetrics, etc.) and experimentation (A/B, multivariate)
- Comfortable working with data and digging into numbers to find issues and insights.
- Loves thinking outside the box to come up with creative growth projects
For more Information, please contact