An award winning software leader who are fast becoming the industry standard solution for incident response. are looking for a Software Engineer to join their current team of developers.
In this role, your primary responsibility is to develop integrations that enable optimal adoption of the Incident Response platform by customers. You will work closely with customers, Account Executives, Customer Success managers and the broader engineering team to provide customer solutions that drive engagement with the IRP platform. You will be at the cutting edge of cybersecurity incident response techniques helping define the state of the art.
- Work closely with customers and product managers to identify and refine high-value integration use cases and user flows.
- Develop, deploy and test integration code for interfacing IRP and other enterprise applications, including: data query and enrichment, cognitive analytics, complex workflow routing, incident and task management, collaboration and reporting.
- Work with 3rd party software vendors to determine how to best deploy and configure their products, understand typical usage scenarios and determine optimal integration approaches
- Champion technical issues/features related to integration use cases, and work closely with the rest of the engineering team to deliver enhancements in the product to address them.
- This position is located in the Boston area. It provides a truly unique opportunity to join a successful, rapidly growing organization and fill a pivotal role in its growth and success.
- At least 5 years’ software development experience in Python and/or Java, with application servers, relational databases, message queues, REST/JSON and SOAP web services.
- Experience with Python Circuits, Apache Karaf, Camel or CXFl is strongly desirable.
- Strong application and infrastructure knowledge; e.g. Tomcat, PostgreSQL, git, bash and PowerShell scripting, SSL/TLS certificates, SAML, IMAP, LDAP, Active Directory, SSO.
- Experience developing integration with APIs from ITSM ticketing and workflow applications, SIEMs and other enterprise security systems Security tools such as QRadar, Splunk, RSA SecOps, Archer, Snort, Cuckoo, is a plus.
- Key technologies here: SOAP or REST or other APIs; message queues (ActiveMQ, STOMP, AMQP, MQSeries, RabbitMQ).