Ecommerce infrastructure on the internet is fragmented and broken. Our client is a world-class buying experience available for all online businesses. They're building a future where retailers can eliminate the massive operational overhead and technical debt associated with online checkout and payments, and where customers can buy instantly and securely across the internet. To solve such a large problem, we’ve put together an incredible team and are selectively adding to it.
As a Machine Learning engineer you will play a mission-critical role in designing and building the risk engine that powers transactions. We’re looking for someone with the experience, creativity, and passion for producing world-class technology. Companies and consumers alike will rely heavily on what you build, and you’ll have a ton of trust and responsibility. If challenges excite you, and you’re ready for a large one, let us know.
Build production fraud models; your models will be the engine that powers all online commerce
Conduct data analyses to determine which policies we adopt and help inform strategic growth
Build machine learning infrastructure, data pipelines and production ready services to serve live traffic
Work with the Risk team to engineer new features for models or new product features that help improve conversion rates for businesses using fraud losses
- Passion to improve e-commerce businesses
- Strong communication skills in a cross-functional team
- Unrelenting focus on impact
- Bachelor's degree in relevant technical discipline
- Software Engineering background in a team-oriented software development environment
- 4+ years of machine learning experience
- Mastery of a scientific computing language (R or Python) and SQL; experience with data analysis and statistics