I am partnered with the market leader in Fraud protection through a simple API and dashboard for detecting and managing money laundering, fraud, and other sophisticated risks across multiple industries.
The company has raised over $13 million in funding and is looking to rapidly grow its team over the course of the next year. The team is located in San Francisco and has plans to move fully back into the office as soon as they can!
A few key details Listed below -
- 4+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Deep understanding of machine learning models, data analysis, and both supervised and unsupervised learning methods.
- Proficiency in one of the ML modeling frameworks, such as sci-kit-learn, XGBoost, TensorFlow or PyTorch.
- Proficiency in one of the large-scale data processing frameworks; such as Scala, Apache Beam, Hadoop or Dask, or working with data lake using SQL or other data query languages.
- Proficiency in writing production-quality code, preferably in Scala, Java, or Python.
- Experience with developing distributed systems in production settings for data analytics and ML features, such as distributed data processing pipelines, distributed model training, and model serving
Nice to have:
- Post-graduate degree (MS+) in machine learning, statistics, mathematics or similarly quantitative discipline.
- Experience of building ETL off of databases (such as RDBMS, distributed datastore) and data warehouses (such as Snowflake, BigQuery).
- Experience with MLOps systems
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting edge research
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Base to $160k + Bonus
- Awesome Benefits
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!