Intelletec has partnered with a cloud-based SaaS startup providing a cloud-based payroll, benefits, and human resource management solution for businesses.
They’re hiring engineers to join these teams and work on customer-facing products, developing features and iterating across our platform to help define the customer journey. Their main goal in these teams is to keep our customers happy and to deliver a consistently great experience across all of our products.
They're looking for talented and motivated engineers with 4+ years of experience. Our engineers own projects from end-to-end by influencing initial feature specs, building backend APIs, writing frontend code, and overseeing ongoing improvements for deployed features.
Here’s what you’ll do day to day:
- Own what you build as you architect, test, and refine Gusto’s product suite
- Tackle a wide variety of technical problems throughout the stack and contribute daily to all parts of our product code base
- Collaborate with our product management and design teams to understand customer pain points, come up with solutions, and then prototype, iterate, and launch daily
Here’s what we’re looking for:
- 4+ years of technical experience
- Passionate about creating memorable experiences for customers
- Interest in complex product development problems -- we use Rails & React, but you don’t have to know them
- Appreciation for a collaborative, test-driven environment
- Successful track record building distributed, high-throughput applications that scale
- Experience turning wireframes and mockups into elegantly executed code
- Well-structured, easily maintainable, well-documented code that balances beauty and pragmatism
- Degree in Computer Science preferred