A Leading Fintech platform is seeking a Senior Software Engineer to join their team to help work on their core trading platform.
This individual will be part of a core development group that is responsible for developing and maintaining Jumps high-performance algorithmic trading platform. This hands-on role will work on high-performance exchange connectivity and the infrastructure required to make that happen.
- Develop new tools and services for risk and compliance management
- Benchmark and tune critical software services to achieve optimum performance and latency levels
- Interact directly with the traders and quantitative developers to capture business requirements and to help resolve technical problems.
- Collaborate with R&D team to research new and innovative technologies and be responsible for integrating these technologies into our production environment
- Exceptional programming skills in a Linux environment using C++
- Experience designing multi-threaded applications
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or its equivalent
- At least 5+ years hands on development experience