Intelletec has partnered with a Venture- Backed startup who is seeking to work with a curious, talented, and self-motivated Backend/DevOps Engineer.
As a Backend/DevOps Engineer on the team you'll be working collaboratively with other amazing engineers owning everything that you build 100% of the way. You will flow seamlessly between building out solutions to improve deployment processes, operations procedures and system metrics tracking to building out core backend systems, kick-ass features, and intuitive/performant APIs.
- Own the architecture and development of system components to improve monitoring, alerting and stability with compliance and security in mind
- Build upon the foundation of the existing infrastructure to support and enhance the productivity of the entire engineering team in San Francisco, Denver and Toronto
- Collaborate with other engineers to optimize CI/CD pipelines
- Ensure we are on the cutting edge features in the public cloud (AWS is a plus)
- Develop internal SLOs and SLIs to drive system reliability and to support external SLAs
- Building and improving our APIs so that they are as scalable, performant, intuitive as can be
What you bring to the team
- 2+ years of DevOps experience working in a public cloud environment (Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, or Microsoft Azure)
- Proficient in shell scripting and scripting languages e.g Python/Ruby
- Production experience in system design, networking and virtual cloud implementation
- Expert in building and implementing CI/CD pipeline using Jenkins, Circle CI, Travis CI, AWS codePipeline/codeBuild or similar
- Have experience in using Terraform/CloudFormation and Vault
- Proficient in SQL and database design and administration using MySQL, PostgreSQL or similar
- Have experience in blockchain node management (Ethereum, Bitcoin and similar)
- Have participated in SOC2 Type 2 audit
- Experience in Linux/Unix system administration
- Have a startup personality and mentality: smart, hardworking, productive, team player, integrity, can execute under pressure
- Have worked with serverless stack (FaaS)
Technologies that we are currently using include React, Python, Docker, AWS, HashiCorp, etc.
For more information, please get in touch - email@example.com