At every company, there's someone whose most painful job is wrangling CSV files in Excel. Intelletec's SaaS client makes cleanup of messy CSVs 10x faster. Their product is a smart spreadsheet that makes data cleansing as simple as a few clicks. Their vision is to automate the “long tail of ETL” processes that today are painstaking, manual, and repetitive. We get our customers out of spreadsheets and back to the meaningful, creative work they love.
We are looking for a full-stack Software Engineer. As the fourth member of our Engineering team, you will go 0 to 1 on our most important core product initiatives. You will be given a lot of autonomy, and the chance to learn in one week what it would take one month to learn elsewhere. Our stack consists of React, TypeScript, Rust, and Sinatra. We use Postgres, Redis, and S3 for data storage.
- You will be responsible for extending the power of our main spreadsheet web UI by building out features for flexible data manipulation and editing functionality.
- You will own data architecture decisions and optimize performance for an infinite scrolling web-based spreadsheet that supports thousands of columns and millions of rows.
- You will collaborate closely with our design team to set best practices for our component library and patterns for front-end data access.
- You will be the primary owner of the API layer between our front-end and the backend, making sure that we use the right access patterns to send data between our servers and our product surfaces.
- You will work directly with the CTO to understand the customer and make decisions on the product that will lead to a better user experience.
- 2+ years of relevant experience building web products (AWS, React, Rust, PostgreSQL)
- Comfortable with ambiguity. Excited about wearing multiple hats in a fast-moving environment. Able to hustle to drive results
- Self-driven, self-motivated, fast learner. Ability to own open-ended projects end-to-end.
- Expertise in TypeScript and Rust (nice to have)