Our client is looking for a Software Engineer (Web) to join their growing US Engineer team. They’re doing some awesome work on their payments and financing features while working cross-functionally to improve the customer onboarding experience and build the new paywall feature.
You will not only work with engineering, but also product and design taking ownership and shaping the frontend architecture.
Professional Experience to be successful in this role:
- Great understanding of full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, headers, asset loading / caching)
- Experience building reusable code and libraries to ensure we’re set up for future success
Competencies (Attributes to be successful in this role):
- You love building beautiful UI and awesome features
- Are passion for performance, accessibility, and API design
- A high bar for quality of code and quality of user experience
- You are a critical thinker and proactive about the why
- Shipping our code to thousands of users daily, while owning code and feature development from start to finish
- Conduct research. You want to understand how we should execute frontend architecture changes and why we need to do them
- Experience building UIs with modern tools like ES6, Angular, Redux, RxJS, TypeScript.
- You enjoy and understand why collaboration with product and design is so important to make sure the interface is built for the future
We welcome all qualified candidates who are currently eligible to work full-time in the United States to apply. However, please note that our client is not able to provide visa sponsorship/transfer for this position and C2C is not available for this opportunity.