Gen Z is the generation of the side hustle. They’re creators. They’re freelancers. They’re investors. And they’re not afraid to take on challenges, especially when it comes to their finances - and we’re here for it.
I’m partnered with an innovative fintech company that is building a better banking experience to help teens and young adults achieve financial independence and knowledge at an earlier age. They’re on a mission to improve the financial future of the next generation by empowering teens to start their financial journey today. They’re a well-funded Series C company that has raised more than $175M, focused on disrupting the banking industry through a differentiated mobile-first consumer experience.
Teens and families love our product. They eclipsed 1 million customers in just four months after launch and have now crossed 3 million customers in our first year on the market. If you’re looking to join a fast-growing company with a strong mission and vision that puts people first, we want to meet you!
I am looking for a Software Engineer who will help develop website. As part of the team you’ll be at the forefront of developing their web-based content platform as well as the animations, styling, & library of components for their public website.
What you'll do
- Build and maintain the library of components used for their public website.
- Create and implement styling and animations to bring their web designs to life.
- Manage the content platform, server-side rendering, site generation, and migrating functionality from the mobile app to web.
- Partner cross-functionally with product, design, and growth teams to build new web functionality.
What they’re looking for
- Working knowledge and hands-on experience building public facing websites with React (or a similar framework).
- Strong portfolio of complex web designs (animations, 3D, micro-interactions, etc).
- Advanced knowledge of CSS, animation frameworks (e.g. D3, Three.js, etc).
- 4+ years overall experience working on front-end development.