A leading London technology company, in the hospitality tech space are looking for a Software Engineering Lead to guide their growing team. The company have developed a state of the art API platform that connects restaurants to delivery partners and much, much more.
- Help with the scaling of the product engineering function to expand the platfroms core capabilities
- A technical lead who will inspire creative thinking from the team to produce a wide range of products with clear architecture, great software and systems design
- Very detail orientated
- Communicate and collaborate with internal and external stakeholders throughout the agile software processes ensuring we are continuously delivering value
- Work in close collaboration between partners and internal stakeholders to map and provide solutions for key business concepts into workable technical solutions against our core API platform
- Deliver great technical solutions to meet the requirements of user stories
- Grow, shape and lead a diverse, distributed, yet collaborative agile engineering team
Skills and Experience
- Experience leading a team of 4-6 Engineers
- You drive for deep technical discussions within the team
- Hands on collaborative work style with your team
- Passion to deliver innovative software projects
- You like to openly communicate, be willing to listen and give and receive continuous feedback
- You understand how to build great service-oriented architecture and the benefits of taking a microservices approach to development.
Salary and Benefits
- Salary up to £90k
- 22 days holiday plus additional time off over Christmas (3.5 days).
- Guaranteed personal learning and development budget.
- Cycle to work scheme – www.cyclescheme.co.uk.
- Employee share options scheme.
- Pension - 2% matched.