Software Engineering Role with a Healthcare Startup | NY
One of our clients is going through an exciting growth period and looking to add 5 engineers to their expert team!
Our client is helping people get the smiles they always wanted at prices they can afford. By simplifying the process (direct-to-consumer) and reducing costs (by up to 65% less), they can help more people feel confident and healthy. They believe that high quality dental care should be affordable and accessible. Their team includes startup veterans with experience across healthcare, hospitality, tech, and finance at companies such as Lyft, Squarespace, WeWork, Blue Apron, and Clover Health.
They are looking for backend engineers to help them build our technology to become the best-in-class consumer healthcare company. You will work closely with other engineers and product teams to plan and develop solutions that will allow them to continue growing. You will be responsible for bringing their customer touch points to life and will be responsible for sound technical execution of web projects through hands-on development, quality-assurance, and prototyping. You will report directly to an Engineering Manager in their NYC HQ.
- Take ownership of both small and large projects you work on
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Work with open source tools
- Build integrations with third-party vendors
- Architect and implement libraries and frameworks that power Candid™ across the stack
- Work across product, design, and engineering to deliver good quality software
Compensation circa $160,000/$170,000 + equity
Get in touch to learn more! firstname.lastname@example.org