Our Client is a 3D AI Start-up, crafting three-dimensional visual AI algorithms into killer consumer apps for hundreds of millions of users around the world, on web & mobile devices.
They have an opening for a talented software engineer with a builder mindset, and an interest in automation and data, to create automated testing machinery to advance the performance, quality and reliability of our products and pipelines.
- Design effective test strategies to provide solid coverage of key application flows.
- Implement reliable, automated tests for web & mobile 3D apps and cloud microservices.
- Survey and adopt industry best-practices & tools to help developers reduce defects and write better code.
- Develop client telemetry and data analytics tools to pinpoint anomalies or bottlenecks.
- Create and enhance load testing tools to improve scalability and efficiency.
- Collaborate with AI scientists, improving AI algorithm effectiveness.
- Computer science degree or equivalent preferred
- Skilled at network communication and driving REST APIs.
- Experience using Docker to create non-trivial systems.
- Experience working in agile, collaborative team projects.
- Creative and entrepreneurial.
- BONUS: Experience using Selenium.
- BONUS: Experience with mobile testing.
- BONUS: Experience with live analytics and monitoring.
- BONUS: Experience with security and compliance testing.
- US work visa required. We cannot sponsor H-1B visas for this position.
- Opportunity to work with a dynamic R&D team of software developers, computer vision, AI, computational photography, AR, and graphics professionals.
- Excellent employee health & retirement benefits.
- Open to remote work from North American timezones.