A Global Cyber Security vendor are looking for an experienced Solutions Architect for a customer facing role in Germany. This leading vendors’ rapidly evolving security portfolio is rated the best in the world with their leading products, innovative cloud, managed services and undoubtedly the best professional services in the industry.
If you are motivated by a dynamic working environment and cutting edge technology this could be the right opportunity for you.
This is a technical role. Your responsibilities will include working with Account Managers to provide guidance to prospective and current customers with a full security focussed solution offering. Your experience needs to be broad and you must be consultative and have an IT security background.
This is a home based role to be based anywhere in Germany. Fluent German speaking is a must.
- Your role will act as the technical bridge between Sales and Technical and research the technical requirements of an opportunity to scope the solutions to meet their needs
- Work closely with the BDM to scope security engagements by estimating the complexity and duration of technical tasks; and providing business value justification and risk evaluations.
- Work closely and collaboratively with customers, partners and internal stakeholders
- Performing security design and architecture
- Engiineering and implementaion of security solutions
Skills and Qualifications
● Bachelors degree or equivalent in a relevant subject
● 10+ years of security experience
● Security expertise in various infrastructure technology areas, which includes LAN/WLAN/WAN, Data Centre, Collaboration, Cloud, and Service Provider environments.
● CISSP qualification up would be benficial