Do you have a passion for transforming cloud data systems and deploying cutting-edge architectures? Are you a master of designing automated data pipelines and using data ingestion to solve business problems? If so, a leading asset management and energy storage company is looking for someone like you to join their team!
Here's what you'll need to be a great fit:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Data Science
- 4+ years of relational database experience with SQL, Server, MySQL or Oracle
- 3+ year of large set data SQL development and data ingestion experience
- Experience analyzing and supporting data in an enterprise setting
- Snowflake, Spark, Hadoop, and Databricks experience is a plus
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Build and maintain serverless data ingestion with Azure Cloud services
- Work extensively with Python & SQL
- Utilize data modeling skills to design and develop dimensional models
- Provide support for existing data pipelines using Python and SQL
And the best part? This hybrid role is based in Boston, MA and you would only go into an office 2-3 days a week! With a compensation range of $165-$200k, this is an opportunity you don't want to miss. Apply now and join a stable energy company where you can make a real difference!