Intelletec has partnered with a Series A Startup transforming the retail industry through technology and artificial intelligence.
Based in Oakland, they are looking for a Sr data analytics professional to join their Retail Team.
In this role, you will be using and contributing to the design of analytics tools and retail processes powered by machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Own the development, and maintenance of business intelligence platform, KPI reporting and dashboards
- Leverage data sets to provide insightful analysis and strategic recommendations to both technical and non-technical colleagues
- Function as the technical go-to person on the retail team on various retail initiatives that are cross-functional in nature such as product lifecycle management, customer lifetime value and user engagement tracking
- Work with cross-functional partners to catalyze product development and drive execution
- Support data roadmaps and lead thinking on step change improvements to existing retail tools and analytics
- Support engineering initiatives with the objective of data quality improvement, new data capture, data feed management and platform upgrades for more efficient data consumption and application
- Recognize and adopt best practices in business intelligence reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation
- 4+ years of practical experience in Analytics or Business Intelligence roles
- Experience with SQL & Tableau
- Startup experience is a plus!
For more information - please contact firstname.lastname@example.org