We are partnered with a Fortune 4 company that is currenlty looking to build an exciting new division within the organization. This team, title the RMN or Retail Media Network; CMX team, will be responsible for generating revenue for CVS by delivering ad measuring and advertising to connect CVS customers with suppliers. Working across five different work streams the team will look to compete against the Retail Media giants such as Amazon and Walmart.
If you are innovative, creative and driven with an interest in leading a new team, this is something to explore!
You love telling stories with data and creating actionable insights. You enjoy working on difficult problems and thrive in data driven organizations.
They are building a world class team at CMX with the goal to make a significant impact on the company’s already rapid growth. Ensuring that they are both innovative and rigorous as they expand the Analytics & Insights team to lead analytics initiatives that measure the performance of CMX campaigns across digital channels (display, search, social and video).
As the Digital Media Analytics & Insights Manager, you have a strong digital and technology experience. You will oversee a growing team of specialists and own the overall Analytics & Insights roadmap. You will collaborate closely with marketing strategy, media activation and partner management to understand CMX campaigns objectives and how that translates into digital media delivery and sales incrementality
•Define CMX campaigns measurement plan to identify the key success metrics that help evaluate the performance towards the objectives
•Provide thought leadership and guidance in the development of client-facing presentations and results read-outs
•Identify insights and key learnings from the past campaigns to help influence the planning of future campaigns (ie. Audiences, media channels) and drive change in digital marketing strategy and tactics
•Oversee the coding of data extraction, transformation and models by associates in SQL and Python
•Partner closely with leading publisher partners such as Google, Facebook, Pinterest and TTD to take advantage of new measurement features and learning opportunities
•Lead CMX analytics initiatives and any other ad-hoc analysis to better understand performance (ie. Closed loop report, basket analysis, purchase behavior analytics, customer journey analytics)
Skillset: The ideal candidate must have a deep knowledge in digital campaigns performance measurement within a retail media context.
- 3+ years of relevant professional experience in managing digital campaigns performance or digital marketing analytics
- 2+ years of experience managing teams
- Excellent working knowledge of large data manipulation and data mining using complex SQL and Python across digital media platforms (ie. DV360, TTD, GAM, FB, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, CTV, Youtube)
- Write complex SQL queries to extract data from SQL Server/Teradata/Snowflake/GCP environments which will serve as underpinnings of ad-hoc and recurring analyses
- Experience conducting large scale data analysis to support business decision making
- Knowledge and experience in identity resolution and digital data connectivity platforms (ie. Liveramp, Acxiom, Experian, Throttle)
- Understanding of the digital media landscape with a focus on retail media networks