My client is a solar energy project development and financial services company with a national footprint and a diverse customer, investor, and partner base. They've financed and developed over $2 billion of solar energy assets to date! As a leading renewable energy developer, financier, trader and operator, they empower entrepreneurs to have a meaningful impact on the world with a focus on catalyzing the development and operation of sustainable infrastructure.
They're seeking a Director of Marketing to direct, oversee and manage their marketing and communications strategy development and implementation. The Director will also coordinate and develop solution (product) marketing tactics, opportunities, campaigns, and programs that enables them to implement corporate strategy and work.
- Work with VP, Policy and Corporate Affairs to develop and manage enterprise product marketing and communications plan and editorial calendar
- Maintain expert knowledge of emerging market and communication trends and opportunities in the domestic renewable and clean energy markets
- Manage outbound and inbound marketing research, planning, and execution
- Collaborate, participate in, and coordinate promotional activities, external events such as ribbon cuttings, and internet-based advertising
- Oversee the creation of all approved company collateral, including, print, digital, and video content
A successful candidate will possess the following skills and attributes:
- An undergraduate degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
- 10+ years of Communications and Marketing experience
- Management experience and expertise is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Adobe Creative Suite
Location & Hours: This role and will be based in their Washington, DC office and looking for a hybrid model.
Competitive Pay plus 30% bonus