Intelletec has partnered with the largest car-sharing company.
They are looking for a senior Firmware Engineer to join their engineering team at their Silicon Valley office in San Mateo.
- Lead Firmware/Hardware system QA effort; Define test strategy, test suites, test cases as well as design tools for QA testing with a focus on automation of functional and regression testing
- Deliver new features to our deployed telematics units
- Diagnose issues and create timely fixes to our deployed telematics units
- Contribute to the design of our next iterations of hardware and software
- Investigate relevant new technologies to innovate on Zipcar’s business
- Use modern tooling for rapid development, integrated testing, and high performance
- Mentor junior engineers, conduct insightful code reviews, assist with technical staffing
- Strive for continuous improvement of the Zipcar member experience
- Substantial experience and skill in technologies including
- Bare-metal embedded programming in C/C++
- Microcontroller device interfaces (e.g. for GPS, BLE)
- Writing and debugging network protocol code
- In-systems programming and debugging (e.g. JTAG)