I am partnered with a company that is looking to build the next generation of data tools for ML teams. A new phenomenon has started to emerge... machine learning is eating software! This calls for new tools in the ML development stack, particularly for data observability, to massively improve efficiencies, reduce costs and mitigate data biases across healthcare, financial services, insurance etc. This company is now looking for a strong ML engineer as their team grows during this hyper-growth stage.
A few key details are listed below ~
- 3+ years of experience in Machine Learning
- Strong programming skills in a scientific computing language such as Python.
- Experience using frameworks for machine learning and data science like Scikit-Learn, Pandas and NumPy
- Experience working with ML tools such as Tensorflow, Keras and Pytorch
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and the capability to drive cross-functional requirements with product and engineering teams
- Comfortable in a collaborative start-up environment
Nice to have:
- Masters in Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, NLP, or similar
- Experience with ML Ops systems
- A drive to keep up and build on cutting edge research
- Experience with Natural Language Processing or unstructured data
- Leadership experience
- Competitive Salary
- Awesome Benefits
- Potential to grow alongside a fast-paced team!