Founded in 2013, our client's lending platform has helped 10,000+ business owners simplify their cashflow management, boost growth, and take advantage of new opportunities.
As a leading FinTech company, they are backed by Menlo Ventures, LightSpeed Ventures, 83North, Silicon Valley Bank, Citi Ventures, M12 and Nationwide Insurance among other notable investors.
As a Senior Python Developer at BlueVine you will be an important part of leading our platform development, and be a key member of our tech team.
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Architect and build state-of-the-art web & mobile application using a variety of languages and tools
- Build distributed backend application in the cloud
- Understand repeatable automated processes for building the application, test it, document it, and deploy it at scale
- Provide technical direction and guidance, as well as draft specifications, architect solutions, define timelines, advise on industry best practice and problems to be solved
WHAT WE LOOK FOR:
- Knowledge of Python (4+ years)
- Knowledge of Django (2+ years)
- Experience with Celery, RESTful APIs and server-side APIs integration
- Knowledge of ORM, SQL and Data Modeling
- Experience with TDD and ability to write quality unit tests
- Experience with AWS, cloud deployments, devops and web security