Our client is the market leader in institutional-grade cryptocurrency investment services providing security, compliance, and custodial solutions for blockchain-based currencies. The company has over $2 billion in assets in a wallet, and a customer base that includes the world's largest cryptocurrency exchanges and spans more than 50 countries.
Due to rapid expansion, our client is seeking a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to help build out, maintain, and troubleshoot our rapidly expanding infrastructure. You will be part of a talented team of engineers that demonstrate superb technical competency, delivering mission-critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security. Qualified engineers will have a background in IT, computer systems engineering, or systems engineering and analysis.
Note this role will be remote for the forseeable.
- Implementing changes to production infrastructure where uptime is key
- Maintain high availability of the service
- Be a member of the operations response team (on-call)
- Facilitate deployment of new code
- Support operational monitoring and alerting
- Ensure reliability and availability to logging platform
- Maintain our microservices stack on Kubernetes and AWS
- Support deployment strategy - automation, scripting, workflow
- Automation, infrastructure as code
- 5+ years Linux administration
- Fluency with: AWS, Kubernetes, Mesos, Swarm, Terraform
- Fluency with Bash, Python
- Experience with scaling and performance of large systems
- Knowledge of immutable infrastructure design a plus: SquashFS, embedded systems, Unikernels
- Experience with monkey testing suites a plus. E.g simian army, kube-monkey, pumba
- Strong security background
- Ability and experience to work remotely.
- Experience in Red/blue team, CTF, or documented CVE discoveries
- A demonstrated working knowledge of:
- Low level unix understanding. E.g. /proc, filesystems, kernel modules
- Low level debugging techniques. E.g. strace, inotify, /proc, LD_PRELOAD
- Linux kernel security features. E.g. seccomp, pam, cgroups, permissions
- Common attack classes: E.g: XSS, Buffer Overflows, Social Engineering.
- Familiarity with CloudFormation, Ansible, Chef, Puppet
- Familiarity with Rust, Java, C